Yogi Adityanath previous name Ajay Mohan Bisht on 5 June 1972 in the village of Panchur, in Pauri Garhwal. Yogi Adityanath, also a five-time MP from Gorakhpur, is the 32nd CM of UP. He is originally from Garhwal from Uttarakhand. Leaving home at the age of 22, he found Gorakhpur to retire. – Yogi’s dad Anand Singh Bist harvests at Uttarakhand Garhwal. Mother Savitri Devi is a housewife.
- Yogi’s late father Anand Singh Bisht was a forest ranger in Uttarakhand (Garhwal) who died from cancer on 20th April 2020 in AIIMS, new delhii.
- Mother Savitri Devi is a housewife.
- CM’s elder brother Manvendra Mohan is a farmer.
- His eldest sister Shashi (eldest of the 3), runs a tea shop in Uttrakhand and doesn’t wish to relocate as she is very happy in the hills.
- 2 brothers are younger than Yogi. The elder Shailendra Mohan bisht is in the Army and the younger Mahendra Singh Bisht does journalism.
Yogi left home at age 22
- Adityanath left the household at age 22 and moved to Gorakhpur.
- He retired from all the worldly pleasure and joined Mahan Avaidyanth as his disciple.
Mahant Avaidyanath introduced his successor Yogi Adityanath in Gorakhpur, the world famous Math Gorakhnath temple of Nathpanth in February 1994.
Journey from Ajay Singh to Yogi Adityanath
- Yogi Adityanath, born on 5 June 1972 in Garhwal, Uttarakhand, was Ajay Singh Bisht.
- However, later being initiated and retired from Nath Sampradray. After his ‘DIKSHA’ was given this name Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi has won 6 times consecutively in the lok sabha election and from 1998 to 2019. And is now considered as the future candidate for Prime minister.