Trilokchand Raina, the father of famous cricketer Suresh Raina, has died after a long illness. Born in the town of Muradnagar, Trilokchand was a military officer. His salary was too low to pay the high coaching fees. However, he had a strong love for cricket and was very interested in the game. His son Suresh Raina has announced his retirement from international cricket.
- 1 Trilokchand Raina Biography/Wiki
- 2 Trilokchand Raina Career
- 3 Trilokchand Raina Death
- 4 Trilokchand Raina Family & Relationships
- 5 Trilokchand Raina All Facts
- 6 Trilokchand Raina Personal Life
- 7 Trilokchand Raina Physical Status
- 8 Trilokchand Raina Net Worth
- 9 Trilokchand Raina Phone Number & other Contact Details
Trilokchand Raina Biography/Wiki
Suresh Raina has announced his retirement from international cricket in August 2020. In the meantime, he is attending his father’s funeral, Trilokchand Raina. He was a military officer and worked in an ordinance factory. He passed away on December 17, and his death has come as a shock for his family. The funeral is scheduled for next month. The family is mourning the loss of their beloved father.
His son Suresh Raina is an international cricketer. His father was an Indian Army officer skilled in making bombs at the Ordnance Factory. He was the father of Suresh Raina, the former Indian cricketer. After the massacre of Kashmiri scholars, he moved to Muradabad and worked at a factory. The job paid him a salary of Rs 10,000. He was a well-known Pandit and was respected by many.
Known as a loving father, Trilokchand Raina significantly influences Suresh Raina. He often visited him during his time off from the Indian camp. He wanted to stay near his family. While Suresh Raina’s father had cancer, he had a long-term battle with it. During the last few months, the father had a tough battle.
Trilokchand Raina Career
Suresh Raina’s father, Trilokchand Raina, was an Indian Army officer. He had specialised in bomb-making at the Ordnance Factory. He was born in ‘Rainawadi’, a Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. He and his mother left the town when the army massacred the Pandit community.
During his life, Trilokchand Raina was a military commander. He was an expert in explosives at an ordnance plant and died in his Ghaziabad home. While Trilokchand Raina was born in Jammu and Kashmir, he was an educated Pandit. His family moved to India in the 1980s, and they were inferior. The family ended up living in Muradnagar, Ghaziabad.
Trilokchand Raina Death
On Sunday, the former Indian cricketer Trilokchand Raina, a former army officer, died of cancer. He was a master bomb maker who retired from the army and a former military officer. His last IPL season was with the Chennai Super Kings, but he later retired. His son, Suresh, and his mother were incredibly proud of their fathers. Their relationship went back a long way, and they became close.
Trilokchand Raina Family & Relationships
In a recent interview, the cricketer talked about the importance of his father to his family. He was an exceptional teammate and was one of the most popular players in the IPL. But he was a father who devoted his life to the game. He had an extraordinary spirit. His innate ability to lead his family and his team to glory in cricket was a primary reason for his father’s success.
His father didn’t have the money to pay for a professional coach for his son to excel in cricket. His father didn’t have the means to do that. So his son’s talent came from the fact that his parents had been very supportive of him. They were both able to support each other through adversity. The father-son relationship was also strong, and the bond they shared was powerful.
Spouse: Parvesh Raina
children: Dinesh Raina, Mukesh Raina, Renu Raina, Naresh Raina, Suresh Raina
Trilokchand Raina All Facts
- Trilokchand Raina is the father of India’s well-known former cricketer; Suresh Raina was a cricketer who represented India at the international level.
- Tirlokchand Raina was an Indian military officer who specialised in manufacturing bombs in the Army’s Ordnance Factory.
- Rainawadi village was home to Trilokchand Raina. This was his birthplace.
- This village is located in Jammu and Kashmir’s Union Territory.
- Trilokchand and his family left this village in the 1990s when Kashmiri Pandits began to be killed in this state.
- Harbhajan Singh, a former India spinner, paid tribute to Suresh Raina’s father on Twitter, writing, ‘Sad to hear about Suresh Raina’s father. Uncle Ji, may your soul rest in peace. Raina Trilokchand Trilokchand Raina, the father of former Team India all-rounder Suresh Raina, passed away today at his Ghaziabad home. He had developed cancer for a long time.
Trilokchand Raina Personal Life
Real Name: Trilokchand Raina
Profession: Military Officer
Known for: Suresh Raina’s father
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend Name: Parvesh Raina
Zodiac: Not Known
Birth Place: Jammu Kashmir
Education: Matrix Pass
School: Govt. School
Death Reason: Cancer
Death Date: 06/02/2022
Trilokchand Raina Physical Status
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 53 Kg
Hair Colour: Grey
Eye Colour: Black
Shoe size: 8
Trilokchand Raina Net Worth
Trilokchand Raina was a hard working and honest Army officer. He was a middle class man with basic salary and had lot of responsibility of his family. He invested lot of money for his son’s (Suresh Raina) dream of becoming a cricketer and was successful in doing so..
Trilokchand Raina Phone Number & other Contact Details
Phone Number: +91-726-334-XXXX
Disclaimer: Contact us if you find some information irrelevant since the data is from various sites.