Tisha Campbell: Who Is She? The American Actress’ Age, Net Worth, Husband, Family & Biography
Tisha Campbell: Biography and Wiki
Tisha Campbell was born on October 13, 1968, making her 54 years old as of 2022. She was raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, in the United States of America, where she was born. And, she spent the majority of her youth in East Orange, New Jersey, but was shortly moved there.
She is presently a resident of California (Los Angeles), in the United States. Tisha belongs to the American nationality. She practices Christianity as her religion.
Tisha Campbell Net Worth
Actress, singer, performer, and songwriter Tisha Campbell, also known as Tisha Michelle Campbell, hails from the United States. Tisha Campbell has a $1 million net worth as of 2022. Her acting and singing careers helped her to amass her net worth.
In addition, she makes a sizeable sum of money through her social media work, commercial appearances, and brand endorsements. Campbell’s appearance in the musical comedy movie Little Shop of Horrors helped her achieve her first major success.
Tisha attended Newark Arts High School to finish her high school career after moving there from Miami, Florida. She had a constant passion for both acting and music. She began acting and piano lessons at a very young age for this reason. Her parents and family gave her a lot of encouragement to pursue this career in entertainment.
- Sued her Martin (1992) co-star Martin Lawrence for sexual harassment. She abruptly left the show during its last season, and her character’s disappearance was explained in the show’s storyline as having left Detroit to run one of the L.A. offices.
- Released a music album in the 1990s, featuring her hit single “Push”.
- Her mother, Mona Campbell, is her manager.
- Graduated from Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey.
- A member of Diva Simply Singing, a group which raises funds for minority AIDS projects.
- Has 2 sons: Xen Martin (b. August 8, 2001) & Ezekiel Czar Martin (b. September 8, 2009) with ex-husband, Duane Martin.
- Says she named her son, Xen, with an X, because as she and husband Duane Martin were driving to an ultrasound they were listening to rapper Xzibit, and later in the ultrasound they saw that the baby was in the womb making Xzibit’s signature sign with his arms crossed in an X.
- Good friends with Vivica A. Fox and Tichina Arnold.
- Works frequently with Tichina Arnold.
- Oldest of 4 children (including her brother, Jermaine Campbell).
- Daughter of Mona Campbell and Clifton Campbell.
- Her son, Xen, has autism.
- [February 22, 2018] Tisha announced on her Twitter account that she and her estranged husband Duane have filed for divorce after 27 years together.
- In Rita Rocks: What’s Love Got to Do with It (2009), she sings the French song “C’est si bon” which was written in 1947 by Henri Betti (music) and André Hornez (lyrics).
- Tisha suffers from pulmonary (lung) sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease of unknown origin that can affect any organ and/or the central nervous system. It can present as an acute or chronic illness. She has stated that her lung involvement is well managed.
|Full Name||Tisha Michelle Campbell|
|Profession||Actress, Comedian, Singer, Dancer|
|Birthplace||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States|
|Age||53 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1968|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|School||Arts High School|
Tisha Campbell Career
Profession: Actress, Comedian, Singer, Dancer
Net Worth: USD $15 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Clifton Campbell
Mother: Mona Campbell
Brother(s): Jermaine Campbell
Sister(s): Tiara Campbell
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Duane Martin (m. 1996–2020)
Son(s): Ezekiel Czar Martin, Xen Martin
Tisha Campbell Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue