Who is Richa Rathore?
Richa Rathore is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who is very well-known. Richa was born on January 29, 1993, in the city of Shimla in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. She went to school in Shimla City, Himachal Pradesh, India, and got her degrees from Loreto Convent Tara Hall and Jaypee University of IT. Richa played Neha on the Zee TV show Kumkum Bhagya in 2018, which was her first time acting. It was a big step forward in her life.
Then she got many more chances to act in short films like Catch the Light (2019), Divya Drishti (2019), and Radha Krishna in the Role of Rukmani (2019). In 2021, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha was the first show where Nandini Joshi was the main character. She says that her family is the reason she has done so well. She likes to dance and cook for fun. On social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, she has a huge number of fans.
|Full Name||Richa Rathore|
|Birth Date||January 29, 1993|
|Age (As of 2021)||28 years old|
|Father’s Name||Not Found|
|Mother’s Name||Will Update|
|Siblings||Brother: Ankit Rathore
Sister: Shalini Rathore
|Famous For||Her screen presence as Nandini in Apki Nazron Ne Samjha show.|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net worth||Rs. 50 Lakh Indian Rupees|
- 1 Some things you might not know about Richa Rathore
- 2 Richa Rathore’s Friends and Partners
- 3 Richa Rathore joins Karanvir Sharma in Rabb Se Hai Dua
- 4 FAQ’S
Some things you might not know about Richa Rathore
- Richa Rathore is an actor from India. In 2022, she played the main character, Ghazal, on the Zee TV show Rabb Se Hai Duaa.
- Richa was born in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, to a family of Pahadis.
- Richa moved to Mohali, Punjab, where she used to work for a multinational company, right after she finished her undergraduate degree. Richa talked about this in an interview with a news organization.
- Not only have I been to Chandigarh, but I also worked in Mohali for two years. It’s like my second home. I really like the parks. It’s a nice place to live.”
- She was on the music album “Shimla The Ghar,” which came out in 2016. It was Richa’s first project as a lead actor. After that, she was on the music album Ja Tujhko in 2017.
- Richa’s first TV show was the anthology show Savdhaan India on Star Bharat in 2018. She was in the episode “A Bride’s Worst Nightmare” of the show.
- In 2018, she played Neha on the TV show Kumkum Bhagya.
- She was on the TV show Yeh Ishq Nhi Aasan in the year 2019. In the same year, she played Priyal on the TV show Naagin.
- In 2021, she played the lead role of Nandini on the Hindi TV show Aap Ki Nazro Ne Samjha. However, the show was taken off the air because it had a low TRP.
Richa talked about her show Rabb Se Hai Duaa in an interview with a media house. She said that she had always wanted to work on a set with a Muslim background. She said,
- Richa said in an interview that she likes to play different kinds of instruments.
- Richa likes to stay in shape. She often shares pictures of her workouts on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Richa loves dogs a lot. Cady is the name of her dog.
- She is often seen drinking alcohol at different times and places.
Also Read: Chris Eubank Wife Karron In 2022, A Peek Into Family Life Of Celebrity Masterchef Star
Richa Rathore’s Friends and Partners
At this time, the 28-year-old TV actress is still in a relationship. She is currently making Apki Nazron Ne Samjha, her new show. She became well-known because of her role as Nandini, a Gujarati girl.
In her most recent interviews, she chose not to talk about her plans to get married. Soon, she will talk about how she got married. At the moment, she is single and living in Mumbai to work on her acting career.
Richa Rathore joins Karanvir Sharma in Rabb Se Hai Dua
Richa Rathore has now joined the cast of Prateek Sharma’s Rabb Se Hai Dua. She is best known for her role as Nandini in Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, which ended in October of last year. Aditi Sharma and Karanvir Sharma are also on the show. So, where had she been all along? “An actor’s job is hard because after a show is over, he has to do a lot of auditions and “mock shots.” I was doing the same thing. I was almost done with some projects or wanted to be a part of them, but they didn’t happen. It hasn’t been easy. But I used this time to try out a new way to make money: TVCs. In the meantime, I shot some commercials.”
She says, “As an actor, I know it’s a process and one has to wait. Sometimes, a new show doesn’t come out for more than a year. Some days you feel down, but the other days you feel hopeful. So, one keeps going back and forth between hope and sadness. When the time is right and the project is good for you, like it is for me with Rabb Se Hai Dua, everything falls into place. It’s all about moving on, being in the process, doing your job, and doing your best.”
She means it when she says that the project is good for her. She says, “After my last daily soap ended, I’ve said more than once that I wanted to do a show with a Muslim background. So, I was pretty happy when I found out that my wish had come true. Even I am a pretty interesting person. I play Ghazal, who is full of life, has a modern view of it, and is bindaas. At least as a character, I like how khul kar life ko jiyo acts (smiles). The show asks some important questions and is about two weddings. The plot and my character are both amazing.”
Also Read: Zabi Khan Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Who does Richa Rathore live with?
Richa Rathore is not married yet, so she is single.
What is Richa Rathore’s age?
In 2021, Richa Rathore will be 28 years old.
What is Richa Rathore’s height?
Richa Rathore has a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
When did Richa Rathore come into the world?
Richa Rathore was born in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, on January 29, 1993.
Read More:Shivam Sharma Bio,Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More