Naomi Battrick: Who Is She? Facts To Know About The Cast Of The Serpent Queen
English actress Naomi Battrick is well recognized for her parts in British television programs. Over the years, she has made numerous film and television appearances. She will also be seen in the upcoming series The Serpent Queen. The discussion that follows goes into further detail on her social and personal life.
The actress is best recognized for her starring roles in the films Waterloo Road and Jamestown.
The gorgeous British actress is most recognized for her role as Jocelyn Castell in the British series of Jamestown. Castell is a woman who moved to Jamestown, Virginia, from England to establish a new life.
The actress is a member of Jamestown’s cast. Due to the fact that she is in a separate class from the other two girls, Jocelyn’s character possesses the actress’s heart. Verity, Alice, and Jocelyn are three outstanding women in the program.
Who Is Naomi Battrick: Author of The Serpent Queen?
The 2012 thriller Blood, in which English actress Naomi Battrick played the part of Miriam Fairburn, was one of numerous movies in which she has starred.
She joined the cast of BBC One’s Waterloo Road in January 2014 as Gabriella Wark, the new girl, and in 2015, she agreed to star in Crossing Lines’ third season as ICC Agent Ellie Delfont-Bogard.
She has portrayed Samuel Castell, Mrs. Later Widow, and Jocelyn Woodbryg in the Sky One program Jamestown starting in 2017. He has a lengthy acting resume and consistently performs well.
She began her playing career on the big screen in 2008, and according to her IMDb bio, she has appeared in close to 36 acting films. Additionally, she might have participated in a lot of plays and shows even before that.
The actress has always had a strong desire to pursue acting as a career, which is why she has put in a lot of effort to be where she is now.
Her fans are excited to see her perform because there are still more of her projects that have yet to be launched.
5 Interesting Details About The Serpent Queen Naomi Battrick’s Cast
- Ben Starr, a Jamestown-born co-star who previously appeared in the drama Doctors, is Naomi’s lover. Additionally, the adorable couple announced their romance to the world in 2016. On social media, the pair is frequently pictured together. The actress and her lover have enjoyed memorable experiences together, like going on a Ferris wheel. While she hasn’t shared many photos on her boyfriend’s Instagram, Naomi has on Ben Starr’s. She’s presumably attempting to limit her boyfriend’s use of social media.
- In a cameo on The Bill, Naomi made her acting debut as Miranda Roscoe. Alongside Dominique Moore and Rakie Ayola, she also secured the role of 15-year-old band member Toyah Swann in the CBBC production of My Almost Family. The actress played Grace Jacobs in TV programmes like Casualty and Doctors after the series concluded in 2009.
- Naomi Battrick’s earnings may be significantly higher given that she has a net worth of $400,000 as of 2020. Her involvement in movies is the main source of her income. The actress has a wide range of brand agreements and endorsements because she is a well-known individual. She also works as a model and participates in photo sessions. The public is unaware of the actress’ involvement in any other ventures, including her own own business.
- The attractive actress is very active on social media. She enjoys communicating with her followers and informing them of recent events in her life. She also publishes images from her excursions and activities. From her social network handles, Naomi appears to be a pleasant, upbeat, and adventurous girl. Her username on Instagram is @naomifayebattrick. Her Twitter account is @NaomiBattrick as well.
- In addition, the actor has made appearances in movies. In 2011, she made her debut in the short film Stray. Later, she had appearances in movies including Una Noche and Blood (2012), where she played Miriam Fairburn. The actress starred in the BBC One school drama Waterloo Road in 2014 as the new girl Gabriella Wark. Additionally, she appeared as ICC Agent Ellie Delfont-Bogard in Crossing Lines’ third season in 2015. She appears in Endeavour in 2019 and was a key cast member of the Jamestown television series from 2017 to 2019.
Naomi Battrick Trivia
- Naomi Battrick was born in Kettering, United Kingdom
- Naomi Battrick’s birth sign is Aries.
- She rose to prominence with her roles in Helvellyn Edge (2022), Flack (2020), and The Postcard Killings (2020).
- Television audiences were introduced to Naomi in 2008, with the role of Miranda Roscoe in ‘The Bill’.
- From 2017 to2 019, she executed the role of Jocelynin ‘Jamestown’.
- She has played a diverse number of roles, ranging from Ellie Delfont-Bogard in ‘Crossing Lines’, Grier Murston in ‘Stonemouth’, and Gabriella Wark in ‘Waterloo Road’.
- She has an older sister named Allie.
She was born in Kettering Northamptonshire and her first television appearance was in a guest role on The Bill as Miranda Roscoe, following which she won the part of 15-year-old band member Toyah Swann in the 2009 CBBC show My Almost Family, for which she is predominantly known, starring alongside Dominique Moore and Rakie Ayola. It revolved around a family band who were part of a chat show.
The series ended in November 2009. Following this, Battrick made guest and recurring appearances on television shows including Casualty and as Grace Jacobs in Doctors, for which she is also predominantly known. She has also appeared in films, including the 2012 thriller film Blood as Miriam Fairburn. In January 2014, she joined the cast of BBC One school drama Waterloo Road where she appeared as the new girl Gabriella Wark, and in 2015 signed on for the third season of Crossing Lines as ICC Agent Ellie Delfont-Bogard. Since 2017 she appears in the Sky One drama Jamestown as Jocelyn Woodbryg, Mrs. later Widow Samuel Castell.
Naomi Faye Battrick (born 11 July 1991) is an English actress.
Naomi Battrick Profile
|Stage Name||Naomi Battrick|
|Real Name||Naomi Battrick|
|Birthday||April 11, 1991|
|Birthplace||Kettering, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Kettering, England, United Kingdom|