Mizkif: Who Is He? American YouTuber’s Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family & Biography
Wiki/Biography of Mizkif
Mizkif, who was born on February 16, 1995, will be 27 years old in 2022. Chesapeake, Virginia, in the United States, is where he was born and raised. He is a member of the Christian faith and is an American national. After that, he moved to Mont Clair, where he finished off his boyhood. In the United States of America, Mizkif is presently a resident of Austin, Texas.
Alma mater of Mizkif is not very interesting. He completed his elementary schooling at a nearby school. Then, he continued his studies at a neighborhood middle school. He then attended a nearby high school. After finishing high school, he concentrated on developing his career. His next stop was Rutgers University.
Mizkif: Net Worth
Aside from being a YouTuber and streamer, Mizkif—also known as Matthew Rinaudo—is an American businessman, philanthropist, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and content creator. Mizkif has a $1 million net worth as of 2022. Through his brand endorsements, commercial appearances, and other side jobs, Mizkif also makes a respectable living. He won the Best Just Chatting Streamer prize at the 2022 Streamer Awards (also nominated in the Streamer of the Year category).
After beginning to stream on Twitch, an Amazon-owned online streaming service, he became well-known. Additionally, he founded gaming company OTK with others (One True King). His biggest breakthrough came when he rose to stardom as Ice Poseidon’s videographer on Twitch.
Mizkif began his professional life working as a cinematographer for Ice Poseidon, a streamer. People found him humorous during the streams, so in 2016 Mizkif launched his own YouTube channel and started posting “Story of (streamers)”-style content.
He later came to the conclusion that creating content and streaming on Twitch would make him more money, and in 2018 he made the decision to concentrate only on Twitch for content. On his Twitch channel, Mizkif has more than a million followers.
On October 11, 2020, Mizkif worked with his buddies to launch One True King, a brand-new gaming and video channel. Fellow streamers Asmongold, Esfand, Rich Campbell, and Tips Out are also a part of the OTK squad.
Mizkif raised $20,000 by doing a charity webcast on his Twitch channel in August 2019 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The funds were utilized to pay for a leukemia-stricken child’s trip to Walt Disney World.
In a later charity stream the same year, Rinaudo’s neighborhood earned $5,000 for Austin, Texas’s St. David’s Children’s Hospital.
- Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer and a YouTuber who is known for his gaming streams on Twitch. Mizkif is also the founding member of the gaming organization One True King.
- After completing high school, Matthew wanted to become an online gaming streamer; however, he decided to pursue college and earn a degree in business management. Unfortunately, a day before he was supposed to go to college, Matthew was diagnosed with life-threatening heart disease, viral myocarditis, and he was hospitalized.
- Once he was discharged after his full recovery, he decided to cancel his plans of getting a degree and started making content for his YouTube channel by making “Story of [streamers]” type of content.
- Mizkif got introduced to the world of streaming when he began working as a cameraman for a fellow streamer, Ice Poseidon. People watching the stream thought Matthew was funny, and he decided to start his own independent YouTube channel in 2016. Later, he realized that making content for Twitch and streaming on Twitch would fetch him more money.
- In 2018, Mizkif decided to focus on Twitch and create content for his Twitch channel. He has more than one million subscribers on his Twitch channel and over five lakh subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Mizkif is known for his philanthropic behavior and he often organizes charity streams. In August 2019, Mizkif organized a charity stream on Twitch where he raised over $20,000 from his community to donate to Make-A-Wish Foundation. The money was used to fund a round trip to Walt Disney World for a child suffering from leukemia.
- Later the same year, he held another charity stream where he collected $5,000 and donated the money to St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas.
- In May 2019, Mizkif was banned from Twitch along with a fellow streamer, Esfand, for seven days after he made inappropriate comments about a female streamer during a PAX event.
|Profession||Twitch Streamer and YouTuber|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||16 February 1995|
|Age (as of 2022)||27|
|Birthplace||Montclair, New Jersey|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Aquarius|
|Height (approx.)|| meters – 1.75 m
feet-inches – 5’9″
|Weight (approx.)|| Pounds – N/A
Kilograms – 70 kg (approx)
|Net Worth||$ 1 million (approx.)|