|Real Name||Mithoon Sharma|
|Profession||Music composer, Singer, Lyricist|
|Famous For||Songs, Music Composition|
|Wife Name||Palak Muchhal (singer)|
|Height||5 feet 7 Inch|
|Date of Birth||11 January 1985|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Father Name||Naresh Sharma (Film Score Composer)|
|Career||Music composer, Singer, Lyricist|
|Source of Income||Movies, Shows|
|Appeared In||Movies, TV Shows|
|Net Worth||35 Crores+(Approx.)|
- 1 Mithoon Biography
- 2 Mithoon Education
- 3 Mithoon Early Life
- 4 Mithoon Career
- 5 Mithoon Personal Information
- 6 Age, Height & Body Measurements
- 7 Mithoon Net Worth
- 8 Who is Mithoon Dating?
- 9 Mithoon Height, Weight and Other Info
- 10 Awards, Honours, Achievements
- 11 Facts/Trivia
- 12 FAQs about Mithoon
On January 11, 1985, Mithoon was born in the city of Mumbai in India. Singer of world music who is best known for his cover of the Hindi song “Tum Hi Ho,” which was featured in the 2013 film version of the Bollywood film Aashiqui 2. Both he and Jazzy B are known for their contributions to the genre of world music. His first two Bollywood songs were “Woh Lamhe Woh Baatein” and “Lamhe (Remix),” both of which were featured on the album Zeher, which was released in 2005.
|Profession||World Music Singer|
|Age||34 years old|
|Birth Date||January 11, 1985|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
According to Popular Bio, he is one of the most successful singers of World Music. On the list of famous people who were born on January 11, 1985, he has earned a place on the list. He is one of the wealthiest world music singers who was born in India and he has a very successful career. In addition to that, he holds a spot on the list of the most popular singers of world music. 34 years old and still going strong, Mithoon is one of the famous people that we have in our database.
There is an insufficient amount of information available about the educational credentials had by the individual in question as well as the educational establishments from which he graduated. Once we have more information regarding the situation, we will be sure to update the details.
Mithoon Early Life
Mithoon Sharma was born on January 11, 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, making him 37 years old as of the year 2022. He is a Capricorn, according to his horoscope. His father is a well-known Indian composer and musician who has worked in the cinema and television industries. His name is Naresh Sharma, and he goes by that name.
Naresh Sharma is responsible for the composition of a large number of your favourite Bollywood songs. He worked with some of the most talented Indian musicians of all time and contributed to the soundtracks of more than 200 films. Pandit Ram Prasad Sharma, the man who served as his grandfather, was a renowned musician. His uncle is one half of the successful partnership that composes Bollywood music, and his name is Laxmikant-Pyarelal. He tied the knot with the vocalist Palak Muchhal on November 6th, 2022.
In 2006, Mithoon began his career as a composer; nevertheless, he did not achieve widespread recognition in India until the release of the song “Phir Mohabbat” from the film “Murder 2” in 2011 and the song “Tum Hi Ho” from “Aashiqui 2” in 2013.
The success of his singles “Woh Lamhe” (from the film Zeher) and “Aadat” propelled him to the forefront of the entertainment industry in 2005. (from the film Kalyug). His subsequent composition was for the film Bas Ek Pal, which had appearances by famed Indian vocalist KK on the title track and Atif Aslam on the track Tere Bin. Both of these tracks were performed by Atif Aslam. Both “Tose Naina Lage” (2007) and “Maula Mere” (2007), which he performed for the film Anwar, became enormously popular. In the same year, Mithoon and Ning Baizura, a well-known R&B singer hailing from Malaysia, worked together to compose the score for the movie Diva. After that, he went on to compose the chart-topping hits “Woh Ajnabee,” “Beete Lamhe,” and “Mausam” for the film “Train.” 2011 was a banner year for a number of songs from the soundtrack of the film Murder 2, including “Aye Khuda” and “Phir Mohabbat.” Songs that he composed may be heard in the films Jism 2, Yaariyan, Ek Villain, Hate Story 2, Creature 3D, Samrat & Co., Alone, Hamari Adhuri Kahani, Bhaag Johnny, All Is Well, Loveshhuda, Sanam Re, Ki & Ka, Shivaay, Wajah Tum Ho, Half Girlfriend, Shab, Aksar 2, Hate Story 4, Baaghi 2, and
In collaboration with the Indian musician Abhijeet Sawant, he penned and produced the song “Ek Shaqs” for the album Junoon, which was released in 2007. In 2009, he worked with T-Series to release his first studio album, titled Tu Hi Mere Rab Ki Tarah Hai. This album had a number of songs that he had composed that were almost immediately successful as singles. This album features the work of a great number of well-known British artists in various capacities. In 2010, he worked with the singer Atif Aslam on the composition of “Kuch Is Tarah,” which was ultimately included on the record Doorie. After some time, he became a member of the Philharmonic Orchestra.
Mithoon Personal Information
- He is the son of the composer Naresh Sharma, who has provided the background music for more than a thousand songs across more than two hundred films.
- In addition to that, he is the nephew of the Indian music composer Pyarelal Sharma, who was one half of the famed music composing team Laxmikant–Pyarelal.
- Mithoon is well-known for his creation of the well-known Hindi song “Tum Hi Ho,” which was featured in the love film Aashiqui 2 (2013), which was released in Bollywood.
- The song received widespread praise, both from music critics and from audiences, and it remained at the top of a number of different Indian music charts for a number of weeks.
- In the 59th Annual Filmfare Awards, Mithoon was recognised as the recipient of the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director. In addition, he was nominated in 2014 for the Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist.
- He is responsible for writing and composing one of the most popular songs in Hindi on YouTube “Sanam Re
- The song was given the prize for “Most Streamed Song of 2016” in recognition of its success “at the awards ceremony of the Global Indian Music Academy
Age, Height & Body Measurements
Mithoon current age 34 years old. Mithoon’s height Unknown & weight Not Available right. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon.
Mithoon Net Worth
Mithoon estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Mithoon in 2020-2022?
Mithoon’s Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$1-$3million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source World Music Singer (profession).|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Who is Mithoon Dating?
Mithoon does not discuss his private life, including his romantic relationships. Visit this page again in the near future, as we will be adding new relationship facts as they become available. Let’s take a look at some of Mithoon’s former partners, including exes, hookups, and serious partnerships. The specifics of Mithoon’s marriage history and divorce are topics that he would rather not discuss.
The term “dating” is used to refer to the period in a person’s life when they are exploring the possibility of developing romantic connections with a number of other individuals. If two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are frequently described as “dating.” This means that it is not clear whether they are simply friends, exploring a more intimate relationship, or are romantically involved in a relationship; however, they were seen in public together.
Mithoon Height, Weight and Other Info
The physical structure of famous people is an indication of their beauty. The attractiveness of a person’s physical characteristics, such as their height, weight, and eye colour, has always followed the others. We understand your demand. He is almost 5 feet 7 inches tall, which is equivalent to 1.70 metres, 1.70 centimetres, or 170 centimetres. The weight is 70 kilogrammes (kg), which is equivalent to 154 pounds (lb). The Weight can change at any time, and this is where you can see the most recent weight. Both the hair and the eyes are a dark, almost pitch-black tone.
|Heights||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight(s)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Figures||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- (He earned the following awards for the film Aashiqui 2)
- Best Lyrics Award at the Star Guild Awards
- Best Song Award at Big Star Entertainment Awards
- Best Song & Best Music Award for Aashiqui 2 at GiMA
- Best Music Award for Aashiqui 2 at Filmfare Awards
- Best Lyrics, Best Song & Best Music Award for Aashiqui 2 at Zee Cine Awards
- Song of the year, Music Composer of the year, Album of the year & Listener’s choice of the Year Award for Aashiqui 2 at Mirchi Music Awards.
- Best Lyrics & Best Music Awards at IIFA
- Mithoon posing with his awards
Mithoon received a nomination for Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist during the 59th Filmfare Awards ceremony.
- Mithoon claims that Madan Mohan, Mohammed Rafi, Oscar Peterson, Miles Davis, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, M.M. Kreem, Viju Shah, and A.R. Rahman are among his musical heroes from the Indian film business. Other names on the list include Laxmikant-Pyarelal.
- Mithoon is a jazz pianist who plays professionally.
- During the live concert show, Mithoon will be performing.
- When Mithoon was only four years old, his father started instructing him in music, as the young man related the story once, during an interview with the media. Mithoon received training in music at a professional level from well-known musicians working in the entertainment sector. During the same conversation, he reflected on the fact that his father used to monitor how well he was doing while he was in the process of training.
- He explained, “My father had always told me that he could teach me how to compose my music, but that I would have to develop my own opinion or message.” If you don’t have something to contribute to the world through your music, you won’t be able to change it for the better.
A picture of Mithoon when he was younger, with his father.
FAQs about Mithoon
Some FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about Mithoon.
- What is the Net Worth of Mithoon?
The Net Worth of Mithoon is $40 million.
- What is the Height of Mithoon?
The height of Mithoon is None.
- Where is the birthplace of Mithoon?
The birthplace of Mithoon is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- What is the Date of Birth of Mithoon?
The birthday of Mithoon is on 11-Jan-1985.
- Is Mithoon Married?
The marital status of Mithoon is: Yet to update.