Manish Gupta was a property dealer from Kapur, Uttar Pradesh. He was allegedly murdered by six policemen in a Gorakhpur hotel, as stated by his wife.
Manish Gupta Biography
Manish Gupta was born in Kanpur, UP. He is 36 years old. He is a 36-year-old real estate businessman. He is married to Meenakshi, both of them are blessed with a son. Recently he died of injuries during a late evening verification drive by police at a hotel in Gorakhpur. The state government has announced Rs 10 lakh as financial assistance for the family.
Manish Gupta Personal life
|Real Birth Name||Manish Gupta|
|Nick name||Gupta ji|
|Career||Real Estate Businessman|
||Died in Gorakhpur Hotel|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1985|
|Age (2021)||36 years|
|Place of Birth||Kanpur, UP|
|School||Private School, Kanpur|
Manish Gupta Family
Manish Gupta belongs to a Baniya Bhramin family of Kanpur,UP. He was the only son to his parents. He was married to Meenakshi Gupta and they both have a son together who is around 10 years of age.
Manish Gupta Physical Appearance
|Height (approx.)||5 feet and 8 inches|
Manish Gupta Net worth
Manish Gupta’s Net worth is approximately Rs. 10-20 Crore. His prime income source was through property dealing.
Latest News on Manish Gupta
- The Kanpur-based businessman, who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Gorakhpur Hotel, has claimed that police attacked him during a raid.
- Victim Manish Gupta’s wife Meenakshi claimed that the hotel staff and police were involved in a cover-up. “My husband was killed in that hotel. He was shot by a policeman. Even though my husband had been beaten, there was no blood on the spot. His friends claimed that blood was everywhere but the hotel staff cleaned up the mess,” she said while weeping.
- Meenakshi Gupta stated that the family had made three authorities’ demands; first, the case was transferred from Kanpur to Kanpur. Second, the family is paid Rs 50 lakh as compensation and offered a job with the state government.
- Manish Gupta (36-year-old Kanpur property dealer) died in Gorakhpur hotel on Tuesday morning. According to police, they entered the hotel room because they were looking for “suspicious people.” Police claim Manish Gupta died from a head injury he sustained while falling to the floor drunkenly.
- The victim’s family claims that he died from injuries sustained by police officers who entered his bedroom.
- Six police officers have been charged with murder under Section 302 of the IPC, and an investigation has been launched to find them. JN Singh, Vijay Yadav sub-inspector, and Phalmandi Police Post in-charge Akshay Misra are the policemen charged with murder. On Tuesday, the authorities suspended all the policemen, except for the Ramgarhtal SHO, and turned over the probe to SP city.
- Kanpur DM, Police Commissioner, and Manish Gupta’s Family met on Wednesday with Manish and confirmed that they would be setting up a meeting to meet with Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of UP.
- Meenakshi, the deceased’s wife, stated that she was hopeful that the CM would listen to them and take appropriate action against the responsible.
Manish Gupta’s Body Yet To Be Cremated
Authorities brought Manish’s body to Para, Kanpur, on Wednesday. His family refused to cremate the body until the accused were arrested. Despite repeated attempts by the administration, the family refused to consent to the funeral. SP Yuvjan Sabha workers protested against Wednesday’s state government, demanding immediate action for the victim’s family. Today, Kanpur District Magistrate Vishakh ji stated that the family was satisfied with the assurances made by the administration and that it is up to them to decide whether to cremate. He said that Rs 10 lakh was given to the family and that higher authorities would bring their demands.
Cops Visit Manish Gupta Family
Video of UP Police officers visiting the victim’s family has gone viral. The officials informed the victims’ families that the matter would continue in court. Social media users have been critical of the video as they questioned the behavior of police officers with the victim’s family.
Manish Gupta Phone Number & other Contact Details
|House Address||Kanpur, UP|
Disclaimer: Contact us if you find some information irrelevant since the data is from various sites.