Lizelle D’Souza is an Indian film producer. She is best known as the wife of the Bollywood film director and choreographer, Remo D’Souza. Lizelle made her film debut as a producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahare’r Katha.” She has also produced many Bollywood films, like “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt” (2016), “Time to Dance” (2018), and “Nawabzaade” (2018). In 2020, D’Souza produced the film, “Street Dancer 3D.”
Lizelle belongs to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her education from National College Bandra. She is also well known for her drastic body transformation. Her journey of Transformation is truly Inspiring. She changed her lifestyle for this. She used to work out late. She did heavy workouts. She started her weight loss journey in October 2018 and resulted in amazing looks with her unbelievable transformation.
Biography of Lizelle D’Souza
Lizelle D’Souza was born on Saturday, 17 November 1979 (age 41 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She did her schooling from a boarding school in Mumbai. Lizelle is a graduate.
Real Name: Lizelle D’Souza
Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Date of Birth: 17 November 1979 (Saturday)
Age (as in 2020): 41 Years
Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies: Dancing, Listening to Music
Tattoo(s): On The Right Hand: Jesus cross
On The Left Arm: “Maa, I was her angel, now she is mine”
On The Left Ring Finger: “Remo”
Lizelle D’Souza Husband Name
Lizelle D’Souza is married to famous Bollywood producer and choreographer Remo D’Souza.
Marriage Date: 5 October 1998 (Monday)
Lizelle D’Souza Net worth
Lizelle D’Souza is a producer and wife of famous Bollywood producer, director and choreographer Remo D’Souza. Her Net worth is approximately $9 Million Dollars.
Lizelle D’Souza Age
Lizelle D’Souza was born on 17th November 1979 and her age is 41 years old as of 2021.
Some lesser known facts about Liesel D’Souza
- Liezel D’Souza is an Indian filmmaker. She is the wife of Remo D’Souza, a Bollywood film director and choreographer.
- Liezel was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- Lizelle D’Souza was spotted with famous bollywood actress Sharddha Kapoor.
- He attended a boarding school in Mumbai. Liesel D’Souza during school days
- Lizelle loves to travel and was seen in dubai enjoying dessert sport activities.
- Lizelle D’Souza in school days.
- Liezel made her debut as a producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahar-Katha”.
- Lizelle D’Souza was spotted with Jackie Chan along side her husband.
- He has produced several Bollywood films, such as “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt”.
- Her hobbies include dancing and listening to music.
- Lizelle has got many tattoos inked on her body.
- Her family and friends fondly call her Liz.
- Lizelle D’Souza was overweight eadier. However. she worked hard to lose a lot of weight
- Lizelle CfSouza was overweight earlier. Hcnvever, she worked hard to lose a lot of weight and get in shape.
- She is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.
Lizelle D’Souza Career
Lizelle D’Souza made her debut as a film producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahare’r Katha.”
Lal Pahare’r Katha Film Poster
Subsequently, she produced films like “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt” (2016), Time to Dance” (2018), and “Nawabzaade” (2018).
Lizelle D’Souza Favourite Things
- Food: Fruit Salad. Biryani. French Toast
- Dessert: Malai Gola
- Chocolate: Nutella
- Actor: Shahrukh Khan
- Travel Destination: Los Angeles
- Film Writer: Tushar Hiranandani
Lizelle D’Souza Physical Stats
Height (approx.): in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Debut Film: Lal Paharer Katha (2013)
Lizelle D’Souza Family
Husband/Spouse: Remo D’Souza
Children: Sons- Gabriel D’Souza, Dhruv D’Souza
Parents Names: Not Known