Scroll Down and find everything about the Libuše Šafránková that you need to understand, newest relationships upgrade, Family and how capable she is. Additionally, learn details Info regarding the Present Net worth of Libuše Šafránková in Addition to Libuše Šafránková’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Libuše Šafránková, better called the Family title Libuše Šafránková, is now a popular Actress, Model, Producer. She was born around 7 June 1953, in Brno, Czechoslovakia. Libuše Šafránková is a Catholic actor. Her husband is actor Josef Abrhám. Her breakthrough was the title role in the 1973 film Three Nuts for Cinderella, which is considered a Christmas film timeless in many regions of Europe. From the 1970s and 1980s, she played leading roles in many fairy-tale films. Her later films include the Oscar-winning Kolya (1996). She also obtained the Czech Lion Award as best actress in a film in 1996 and then in 2008 she received the decoration Hvězda mého srdce (Star of My Heart), given by Czech Television. She died two weeks after her 68th birthday.
Libuše Šafránková, who turned into a Czech icon with her starring turn in the 1973 classic Three Nuts for Cinderella (Tři oříšky pro Popelku), passed away on Wednesday just two days after her 68th birthday.
Josef Abrhám Jr., Šafránková’s son with husband and celebrity Josef Abrhám, confirmed the information to CNN Prima. The reason for her death was not immediately shown.
Šafránková was created in Brno in 1953, where she studied acting and appeared on the stage in the town’s Mahen Theatre. In the age of eighteen in 1971, she made her movie debut with a supporting part in Antonín Moskalyk’s Granny (Babička), an adaptation of the classic book by Božena Němcová.
After going to Prague, Šafránková could land the lead role in the fairy tale Three Nuts for Cinderella two year after, a role that would come to define her career.
One of the most beloved of Czech films, Three Nuts for Cinderella remains shown on Christmas Eve every year in the Czech Republic, almost fifty years after it premiered. It has enjoyed a similar degree of popularity outside the nation, as well, and can be a regarded as a holiday classic in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, and other European countries. A picture of the movie is currently in production from Norway.
Šafránková landed the role after a protracted calling telephone.
“I met a lot of girls in conservatories, folk art schools, wherever we could, we were looking for Cinderella,” manager Václav Vorlíček later remembered.
“Suddenly I remembered Babička, filmed by Tonda Moskalyk, in which a small girl was running in the meadows. I said to myself that a few years have passed, so she might be in the age of twenty or five, like I imagined Cinderella.”
Šafránková would later star opposite husband Josef Abrhám in movies like Waiter, Run for It! (Vrchní, prchni!
She would get critical acclaim for her work with directors Jiří Menzel, at The Snowdrop Festival (Slavnosti sněženek) along with My Sweet Little Village (Vesničko má středisková), along with Jan Svěrák, in Elementary School (Obecná škola) and also Kolya (Kolja). Šafránková won her very first and only Czech Lion Award for her part in Kolya.
Šafránková retired from performing in 2014 following surgery to remove a benign tumor out of her lungs. One of the final movie roles was in Menzel’s The Don Juans (Donšajni).
Czechia. Libuše Šafránková began her career Actress, Model, Producer at 1971 if Libuše Šafránková was just 18 Years old. Soon, she became more successful in her profession in a restricted time period, where she determined people about the bases of her career and got a lot of fame. After a while, her livelihood finished a complete circle because she gained more significance. Libuše Šafránková went renowned because of her performance in her own nation Czechia. In addition to in other countries.
Libuse Safránková was born on June 7, 1953 at Brno, Czechoslovakia. She was a performer, famous for Kolya (1996), Bájecná léta pod psa (1997) and Pan Pickwick (1987). She was wed to Josef Abrhám. She expired on June 9, 2021 at Prague, Czech Republic.
Brno is a lovely and populous town situated in Brno, Czechoslovakia
Facts About Libuše Šafránková
- Sister of Miroslava Safránková
- Mother of Josef Abrhám Jr..
- She turned down the role of Jolana’s mother in Úcastníci zájezdu (2006), finally played by Eva Holubová.
- She turned down the part of Vilma at Kamenák (2003), finally played with Jana Paulová.
- Due to the illness at the time of shooting, she turned down the name component of princess Arabela in Arabela (1980), finally played with
- Jana Nagyová. However, because of Nagyová’s strong Slovak accent Safránková over-dubbed her at post-production.
- She turned down the part of Maryska at Shortcuts (1981), finally played by Magda Vásáryová.
- She turned down the portion of Arabela in Arabela se vrací (1993), eventually played by her sister Miroslava Safránková.
- She turned down the part of Mr. Julisová in Most! (2018), eventually played Tatjana Medvecká.
- She had been considered for the part of Vlasta in Home Care (2015), eventually played with Alena Mihulová.
Libuše Šafránková Net Worth in 2021
Based on Wikipedia, Google, Forbes, IMDb, and various reliable online sources, Libuše Šafránková’s estimated net value is as follows. Here you can check her net worth, wages and much more out of preceding decades.
Libuše’s projected net worth, monthly and annual salary, chief source of revenue, automobiles, lifestyle, and a lot more information have been updated under.
- Net Worth in 2021: $ 5.5 million
- Net Worth in 2020: $ 3.5 million
- Net Worth in 2019: $ 2.25 million
- Net Worth in 2018: $ 1 million
- Net Worth in 2017: $ 500k
Libuše who brought in about $5 million Networth Libuše accumulated almost all of her earnings from her Yeezy shoes While she had exaggerated through the past few years about the size of her enterprise, the money she pulled in from her profession real–sufficient to rank as one of the biggest celebrity cashouts of time. Her Basic income source is mostly by being a successful Actress, Model, Producer.
Her has a whopping net worth of about $ 5.5 million. Besides her massive social media after celebrity.
Libuše Šafránková Filmography
- Babička (1971)
- Three Nuts for Cinderella (Tři oříšky pro Popelku) (1973)
- Přijela k nám pouť (1973)
- How to Drown Dr. M. or the End of Water Spirits in Bohemia (Jak utopit doktora Mráčka aneb Konec vodníků v Čechách) (1974)
- My Brother Has a Cute Brother (1975)
- Paleta lásky (1975)
- The Day That Shook the World (1975)
- The Little Mermaid (1976)
- Splynutí duší (1976)
- Brácha za všechny peníze (1978)
- The Prince and the Evening Star (Princ a Vecernice) (1978)
- Run Waiter Run! (Vrchní, prchni!) (1981)
- Křtiny (1981)
- The Third Prince (1982)
- The Salt Prince (1982)
- Svatební cesta do Jiljí (1983)
- Jára Cimrman Lying, Sleeping (Jára Cimrman ležící, spící) (1983)
- The Snowdrop Festival (1983)
- My Sweet Little Village (1985)
- Zuřivý reportér (1987)
- Člověk proti zkáze (1989)
- The Elementary School (Obecná škola) (1991)
- The Beggar’s Opera (1991)
- The Necklace (1992)
- život otroka (1992)
- Nesmrtelná teta (1993)
- Arabela se vrací (1993)
- Kolya (1996)
- Wonderful Years That Sucked (1997)
- All My Loved Ones (1999)
- Which Side Eden (1999)
- Elixir a Halibela (2001)
- Četnické humoresky (2003)
- Fišpánská Jablíčka (2008)
- Micimutr (2011)
- The Don Juans (2013)
Libuše Šafránková Personal Information
Full Name: LibuSe Safrankova
Date of Birth: June 7, 1953
Place of Birth: Slovakia
Star Sign: Gemini