- 1 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Bio
- 2 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Biographical Details
- 3 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Education
- 4 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): career
- 5 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Facts
- 6 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Achievements
- 7 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Family
- 8 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Physical Info
- 9 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Marital Status
- 10 Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Net Worth 2023
- 11 FAQ
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Bio
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi, also called Kanimozhi or M. K. Kanimozhi, was born on January 5, 1968, when he was 51 years old. He was the son of politician M. Karunanidhi and Rajathi Ammal, his third wife. Her father was already married to Dayalu when her mother had an affair with her father, M. Karunanidhi, even though they were already married. This extramarital affair became known to the public when her mother’s name showed up in assembly records. This happened when Karunanidhi was Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and was asked who was living with him in the house on Oliver Road in Chennai that he was paying rent to. Karunanidhi did something brave when he said, “My daughter Kanimozhi’s mother,” because he couldn’t call Rajathi his wife at the time. Her father tried to keep the two families happy by spending half of each day at his official home in Gopalapuram and the other half at Rajathi’s home in CIT Colony, Chennai. Even though she was born to be her father’s successor, she had other goals. She wanted to do something with art, poetry, or writing.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Biographical Details
|Real Name||Muthuvel Karunanidhi Kanimozhi|
|Profession||Politician, Poet, and Journalist|
|Political Party||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|Marital Status||Married Twice|
|Husband Name||G. Aravindaan (m. 1997), Athiban Bose (m. 1989–1997)|
|Eye Color||Black Color|
|Hair Color||Black Color|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1968|
|Birth Place||Madras, Madras State, India (present-day Chennai, Tamil Nadu)|
|School Name||Presentation Convent, Church Park, Chennai|
|College Name||Ethiraj College for Women|
|Qualifications||Master of Economics|
|Father & Mother Name||M. Karunanidhi (Father)
Rajathi Ammal (Mother)
|Sibling’s Name||M. K. Stalin, M. K. Alagiri, M. K. Tamilarasu, M. K. Muthu, and M. K. Selvi|
|Net Worth||41 Crore Rupees INR.|
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Education
In the section below, we talk about what Kanimozhi has learned in school. Some followers are interested in how much schooling someone has. Fans like to keep up with their favorite people so they can get ideas from what they do. This page has talked about education requirements. It’s worth noting that it can be hard to find good information online. We leave a field blank when we don’t have any data for it.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): career
In May 2007, Kanimozhi was chosen by the DMK to be one of its candidates for the Rajya Sabha.
In 2013, she was elected to the Rajya Sabha for the second time. Kanimozhi was the leader of the DMK in the house. In the Upper house, he spoke for the state of Tamil Nadu.
She became the first woman to represent Thoothukkudi in the 17th Lok Sabha, which was held in 2019; she was also chosen as the DMK’s deputy leader in the Lok Sabha. Kanimozhi is the head of the Parliament Standing Committee on Chemicals and Fertilizers and the Parliament Standing Committee on Rural Development and Panchayati Raj as of September 2019 and September 2022, respectively.
She is the head of the union for people who work at The Hindu National Press. She is the first woman to win that position.
She was the secretary of the DMK party’s women’s wing and wants more women to run for office. She has set up training camps for the people in charge of the women’s wing in each district. She also held a rally in Delhi to demand that the parliament pass the bill giving women more rights.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Facts
- She was born Muthuvel Karunanidhi Kanimozhi to a famous Tamil Nadu political family.
- She is Karunanidhi’s daughter from his third marriage to Rajathi Ammal.
- When she was a child, she didn’t know that her mother wasn’t really Karunanidhi’s wife, but just his keep.
- When Karunanidhi spoke in the Tamil Nadu Assembly, he mentioned Kanimozhi for the first time.
- Legislative Assembly, making Kanimozhi his daughter legally.
- Kanimozhi worked as a journalist for a while before she got into politics. She worked as the editor in charge of a Tamil weekly magazine called Kungumam, as a sub-editor for The Hindu, and as a features editor for a Singapore-based Tamil newspaper called Tamil Murasu.
- She has worked on a number of social issues, such as putting together programs to empower women and fighting for the rights of people with disabilities and transgender people.
- Kanimozhi and P. Chidambaram’s son, Karthi Chidambaram, started a site for free speech in 2005.
- Kanimozhi came up with the idea for the Chennai Sangamam, which is an open cultural festival held every year in Tamil. The festival happens during the time of Pongal.
- She is also a passionate writer and has penned down various literary works including Sigarangalil Uraikiradhu Kaalam, Agathinai, Paarvaigal, Karukkum Marudhaani, Karuvarai Vaasanai, etc. Her writings have been translated into the languages of Telugu, Malayalam, English, and Kannada. Kanimozhi Book Karukkum Maruthani
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Achievements
She started a website that supports free speech with Karthi Chidambaram in 2005. She has also worked with a spiritual guide in south India.
In 2007, Kanimozhi came up with the idea for the Chennai Sangamam, which is an open cultural festival held every year in Tamil and usually around the time of Pongal.
She leads the DMK’s efforts to hold job fairs across rural Tamil Nadu under the name “Kalaignar 85” to help young people in smaller cities, towns, and villages find work. In June 2008, a small job fair was held in Kariyapatti, a village in the Virudhunagar District, to celebrate the birthday of DMK President Kalaignar Karunanidhi. Since then, job fairs have given jobs to about 70,000 unemployed young people in five districts. Nagercoil, Vellore, Udhagamandalam, Virudhunagar, Cuddalore, Tiruchirapalli, and Tirunelveli are some of the places where it has been held. She wants to have fairs like these all over Tamil Nadu.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Family
Kanimozhi was born into the lsai Vellalar family, which is one of the most powerful political families in Tamil Nadu. M. Karunanidhi, her father, was the leader of Tamil Nadu for 5 different terms. In the middle of the 1960s, her mother, Rajathi Ammal, was part of a theater group. She is the only child of her parents. She has four half-brothers, M. K. Stalin, M. K. Alagiri, M. K. Muthu, and M. K. Tamilarasu, and one half-sister, Selvi Geetha Kovilam.
In 1989, she got married to a businessman named Athiban Bose, but the marriage didn’t last. In 1997, she got married for the second time to G. Aravindaan, a Tamil writer who lives in Singapore and works in IT. They have two sons.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Physical Info
The beauty of celebrities is shown by their bodies. Fans pay attention to Idol’s health, height, weight, and even hairstyle. It makes us worried. Her height is in centimeters- 165 cm in meters- 1.65 m in feet inches- 5′ 5″. This person weighs 60 kg, which is measured in kilograms.
in pounds, that’s 132 lb. The Weight changes over time. Here is the most recent weight. Black is the color of her eye. Black is the color of the hair.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Marital Status
This part is for you if you want to know about my personal life. In the section below, we’ve added things like marital status, extramarital affairs, hobbies, and a lot more. We’ve also written about our favorite people, colors, foods, and other things. Check the table below to find out if your favorite person is married.
Karunanidhi Kanimozhi (Bigil): Net Worth 2023
Do you want to know how much Kanimozhi is worth? How much does she make? Even though it’s impossible to find out the exact salary and assets. In the table below, you can find the most up-to-date information about salary and assets. In this section, we also talk about the disagreements. Kanimozhi has a net worth of Rs. 30.33 Crore (as in 2019).
1.What does Kanimozhi believe in terms of religion?
Ans: She thinks Hinduism is true.
2. How many years of schooling does Kanimozhi have?
Ans: She has a Master’s degree in economics from ethiraj college for women, madras university, which she got in 1994.
3. What is Kanimozhi’s sign in the Zodiac?
Ans: Based on the date of birth, the person is a Capricorn.
4. Is Kanimozhi Married?
Ans: She has a husband.
5. Where did Kanimozhi get her start?
Ans: Kanimozhi was born in Madras, which is now called Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.