James Parnell Spears Bio
James Parnell Spears was born on July 6, 1952, in Kentwood, LA. He was born in the U.S. and his ancestors were white Americans. In the same way, he is Caucasian and follows Christianity.
Based on the date he was born, James will be 69 years old in 2021. His zodiac sign is Cancer. His father, June Austin Spears, who died in 2012, and his mother, Emma Jean Spears, raised him (nee Forbes; 1934-1966).
When James was 13, his mother killed herself right next to the grave of her baby son. Jeanine Spears, June Spears, John Spears, Austin Spears, and William Spears are his five brothers and sisters. When James was 17, he was in a car accident that killed a football friend.
|Celebrated Name||James Parnell Spears|
|Nick Name||Jamie Spears|
|Birth Name||James Parnell Spears|
|Place Of Birth||Kentwood, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Father||June Austin Spears|
|Mother||Emma Jean Spears|
|Spouse||Debbie Sanders Cross (m. 1972; div. 1975) Lynne Spears (m. 1976; div. 2002)|
|Source of Wealth||Conservator and legal guardian career.|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Height||6 Feet 0 Inches|
|Body Measurement||44-34-38 inches|
James Parnell Spears Career
James Parnell Spears is the famous father of singer Britney Spears, singer/actress Jamie Lynn Spears, and film and TV producer Bryan Spears.
His son has become very well-known for helping to run Britney’s conservatorship and for co-producing the TV show Zoey 101, which stars his daughter Jamie Lynn.
His daughter, Britney, is also a well-known singer, songwriter, and dancer. People often call his daughter Britney the “Princess of Pop.” Britney is also credited with helping teen pop come back in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
On the other hand, Jamie Lynn Spears, his other daughter, is known for playing Zoey Brooks on the Nickelodeon teen sitcom Zoey 101 from 2005 to 2008.
Also, Parnell was in the 2008 film Britney: For the Record, which was made by Zervakis & Opdenhovel. Live. in 2021, and When the Lights Go Out by Jamie Lynn Spears in 2016.
James Parnell Spears Physical Info
One of the most important things for fans is how the celebrities look. Fans pay attention to an idol’s height, weight, and even hairstyle. It makes us worried. James Parnell Spears is 183 cm tall. About 82 Kg is how much it weighs. Since the weight changes often, we put the value at the moment. Blue is the color of the eye. In the same way, the hair is a grayish-white color.
James Parnell Spears Education
Here is what James Parnell Spears has learned in school. Many of their fans want to know where they went to school. Some fans love to keep up with their favorite star and get ideas from what they do and learn. This page has talked about education requirements. It’s worth noting that it can be hard to find good information online. For that reason, we look over that information often.
James Parnell Spears Relationship
James Parnell Spears is already in a relationship. He married his first wife, Debbie Sanders Cross, in 1972. They split up in 1975, and in July 1976, he married his second wife, Lynne Irene Bridges. Later, in 1980, she asked for a temporary restraining order when she filed for divorce. She was afraid that he would “get angry when he is served with these papers” and harass or hurt her, especially if he had been drinking alcohol, which he had done in the past. But they got back together and Britney was born the next year. They got a divorce in May 2002, but they got back together without getting remarried around 2010. In 2014, they were still together, but by 2020, they were clearly no longer together. They have a son, Bryan Spears, who was born in 1977, and two daughters, Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears (born 1991). They also have five grandchildren: grandsons Sean Preston Federline (born 2005) and Jayden James Federline (born 2006), granddaughters Maddie Briann Aldridge (born 2008) and Ivey Joan Watson (born 2018) from Jamie Lynn, and Sophia Alexandra Spears (born 2011) from Bryan. When it comes to his sexuality, Spears is straight.
James Parnell Spears Net Worth
James Parnell Spears has a net worth of $5 million as of December 2022. His monthly income adds up to $2.4 million over a period of 12 years. His work as a conservator and legal guardian is his main source of income. As a conservator, he makes $16,000 a month, plus a $2,000 stipend for office space rent. In addition to his monthly stipend, Jamie makes money from her performances. In 2014, he got 1.5 percent of the $2.1 million that Britney made from her Las Vegas residency.
Facts about James Parnell Spears
- He was married to Debbie Sanders Cross from 1972 to 1975. After they broke up, they stayed friends.
- In 1974, he was arrested for being high on drugs and driving while drunk.
- He got married to Lynne Irene Bridges in 1976.
- Bridges had their first child, Bryan James Spears, in 1977. Bryan started making movies and TV shows. In 2011, Bryan and his ex-wife Graciella Sanchez had a daughter. Her name is Sophia Alexandra “Lexie” Spears.
- In 1980, Bridges asked for a temporary restraining order and filed for a divorce.
- In 1981, he and Bridges got back together, and she had Britney Jean Spears, their second child. Britney learned to sing, write songs, dance, and act. Britney and her ex-husband Kevin Federline have two kids together. Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline were born in 2005 and 2006, respectively.
- Bridges had their third child, Jamie Lynn Spears, in 1991. Jamie Lynn started doing both acting and singing. Maddie Briann Aldridge was born in 2008 to Jamie Lynn and her ex-boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Ivey Joan Watson, the daughter of Jamie Lynn and her husband Jamie Watson, was born in 2018.
- He and Bridges split up in May 2002.
- In 2004, he went to rehab to get help with his alcoholism.
- Britney was put on two separate three-day psychiatric holds in 2008. After the second hold, he asked for Britney to be put under temporary guardianship, which was made permanent before the end of the year. He was in charge of Britney’s personal matters and shared responsibility for her money with Andrew Wallet.
- His father died in 2012.
- Wallet quit his job as co-conservator of Britney’s finances in 2019. In the same year, he almost died from a ruptured colon, and while he was getting surgery, he had to stop being Britney’s sole caretaker.
- At her conservatorship court hearing on June 23, 2021, Britney said, “My dad and anyone involved in this conservatorship and my management who helped punish me should be in jail.” His lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, said in a statement, “He feels bad that his daughter is in so much pain. Mr. Spears loves and misses his daughter a lot.” He stopped being Britney’s guardian on September 29, 2021.
James Parnell Spears Family
James Parnell Spears was born to June Austin Spears and Emma Jean Spears in Kentwood, Louisiana. When James was 13, his mother killed herself on the grave of her baby son. Spears also lived through a car accident that killed a 17-year-old football player. At age 22, he was caught with drugs and driving while drunk.
Debbie Sanders Cross was Spears’s first wife, and she is still his friend. Lynne Irene Bridges became his second wife in July 1976. She asked for a temporary restraining order when she filed for divorce in 1980. She was afraid that he would get angry when he got the papers and harass or hurt her, especially if he had been drinking, which he had done in the past. But they got back together and Britney was born the next year. They got a divorce in May 2002, but they got back together without getting remarried around 2010. In 2014, they were still together, but by 2020, they were clearly no longer together. They have a son, Bryan Spears, who was born in 1977, and two daughters, Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears (born 1991). They also have five grandchildren: grandsons Sean Preston Federline (born 2005) and Jayden James Federline (born 2006), granddaughters Maddie Briann Aldridge (born 2008) and Ivey Joan Watson (born 2018) from Jamie Lynn, and Sophia Alexandra Spears (born 2011) from Bryan.