Has Fate: The Winx Sagabeen renewed for Season 3? Everything To Know About The Series
Fate: The Winx Saga is loosely based on the old animated show of the same name. In a pretty fast-paced story, the show mixes fantasy, teen romance, and drama. After that shocking end to season 2, you might be wondering if this show is still on or if it has been canceled. What we know is:
What Is The Story Of Fate: The Winx Saga?
This time, the story starts some time after what happened last year. Rosalind is in charge of the school now that Dowling has left. She is more like Dolores Umbridge than Professor Dumbledore. Students are also missing, and the fighting between the Specialists outside has gotten worse because they can feel something bad coming. Who is responsible? We soon find out who the bad guy is. It’s Sebastian and the Blood Witches, setting up a fight for the second half of this season.
Soon, the plot becomes much more predictable, especially after the mystery is solved and we are reminded again and again that Bloom is the “chosen one.” Bloom is forced to use the power of the Dragon Flame to stop the forces of evil while also keeping her friends happy and keeping her relationship with Sky strong.
We have a lot of information about Fate: The Winx Saga on our site, like recaps for each episode. You can find out about that HERE!
Has Season 3 Been Picked Up For Fate: The Winx Saga?
At the time this was written, the third season of Fate: The Winx Saga had not been picked up. Because of what the show is about, that could easily change if it does well for Netflix.
Before renewing a show, Netflix usually looks at a number of factors, such as how many people watch it at first and how many stop. Some shows, like Squid Game, Bridgerton, and Irregulars, get cancelled or renewed quickly. Other times, it can take Netflix months to decide what to do with a show.
So far, Fate: The Winx Saga has gotten a range of reviews from average to good from critics. This one, on the other hand, is a lot more popular. Since the first season was renewed even though critics had mixed feelings about it, this probably does pretty well for Netflix.
We think that Fate: The Winx Saga will be renewed for a third season after taking everything into account. There is definitely potential here, and the end of season 2 really hinted at a much bigger conflict to come.
When we find out more in the coming weeks and months, we’ll be sure to add correct information to this section.
What We Know So Far About Season 3
Since Netflix hasn’t approved a third season yet, we don’t know much about it. The ending does leave things open for a sequel if Netflix decides to go that route.
It looks like Bloom’s mother, who is somewhere in the Realm of Darkness, will be a big part of the story from here on out. It’s not clear if she’s a friend or an enemy, but if we had to bet, we’d say she’s an enemy. Bloom may need to stop her mother, who may have summoned the strange shadow monster that showed up on school grounds.
If it gets picked up for a second season, you can expect more romance and fantasy to be mixed together. You’ll probably get another seven episodes to watch. As we said above, we think this will be renewed, but if anything changes in the future, we’ll make sure to update this page.
Fate: The Winx Saga: Plot
Bloom, a fairy who can control fire, goes to a magical boarding school called Alfea in the Otherworld. She lives in the same room as the light fairy Stella, the water fairy Aisha, the earth fairy Terra, and the mind fairy Musa. Bloom starts to learn more about her past with the help of her friends. In the meantime, ancient creatures called the Burned Ones come back to the Otherworld and threaten everyone in Alfea.
Fate: The Winx Saga – Cast and characters
- Musa, Stella, Bloom, and Aisha from Fate (on top) and press art for the anime show (bottom)
- Abigail Cowen plays Bloom Peters, a fire fairy who was raised on Earth by human parents and finds out she is a changeling.
- Hannah van der Westhuysen played Stella, the princess of Solaria and a stylish light fairy. At first, she makes Bloom mad, but later she becomes her friend.
- Precious Mustapha as Aisha, a water fairy who is good at sports. She usually listens to people in charge, and she finds it hard to stand up to her teachers at Alfea.
- Eliot Salt plays Terra Harvey, Sam’s sister and Flora’s cousin, who is an earth fairy.
She grew up in Alfea, but she has trouble making friends.
- Musa, played by Elisha Applebaum, is a mind fairy who can feel what other people are feeling. Because of her powers, she tries to keep herself emotionally separate from other people.
- Sky is the son of Andreas of Eraklyon. He is played by Danny Griffin. Silva raised him, and he was the best student in his class.
- Beatrix is played by Sadie Soverall. She is an air fairy who can control electricity. She is interested in Alfea’s dark past and knows more than most people do about how Bloom came to be.
- Riven, a second-year Specialist and Sky’s best friend, is played by Freddie Thorp. He is in a relationship with Beatrix.
- Eva Birthistle plays Bloom’s real mother, Vanessa Peters. Because of a time when Bloom lost control of her powers and burned herself,
- she has scars all over her body.
- Saul Silva is the fencing teacher at Alfea and Sky’s guardian. He is played by Robert James-Collier. He learned from Sky’s father, and when Sky’s father died, he took care of Sky.
- Eve Best plays Farah Dowling, the headmistress of Alfea, in the first season and as a guest in the second. She works behind the scenes to protect her students from dangers outside of Alfea.
- Rosalind Hale, the former headmistress of Alfea, is played by Lesley Sharp (season 1) and Miranda Richardson (season 2). She plots with Queen Luna and Andreas to take over Alfea again.
- Theo Graham plays Dane, a first-year Specialist who has a crush on Riven. Dane’s main role is in Season 2, but he also shows up in Season 1.
- Jacob Dudman plays Sam Harvey, who is Terra’s brother and an earth fairy (main character in season 2, guest star in season 1). He is able to move through walls and things. He is in a relationship with Musa.
- Brandon Grace plays Aisha’s new boyfriend, Grey Owens, who is a Blood Witch. He is played in Season 2 by Grey Owens.
- Ken Duken plays Andreas, a famous war hero who is Sky’s father and Beatrix’s adoptive father. He is the main character in Season 2, but he also appears in Season 1.
- In season 2, Éanna Hardwicke plays Saul’s friend Sebastian, who has ties to witches and is played by a witch.
- Paulina Chavez plays Flora, a cousin of Terra and Sam who is an earth fairy.
- Mike Peters, Bloom’s real father, is played by Josh Cowdery. He doesn’t know that Bloom is a fairy and not his real daughter until the last episode of the first season, when she shows him what she can do.
- Alex Macqueen (season 1) and Daniel Betts (season 2) played Professor Ben Harvey, the father of Terra and Sam and a botany teacher at Alfea.
- Beatrix kills Callum, who works for Dowling and is played by Harry Michell.
- Kate Fleetwood played Queen Luna, Stella’s cold mother and the queen of Solaria. Jayden Revri played Devin (season 2)
Read More: What Is Joseph Baena’s Net Worth?