Deepak Talwar, an entrepreneur and corporate consultant. His contribution to India’s Foreign Direct Investment has been significant.
Deepak Talwar Wiki/Biography
Deepak Talwar, age 61, was born in New Delhi on Sunday 18 January 1959. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. He did B. He received his B.A. in Corn from Sri Ram College of Commerce.
Deepak Talwar: Some less-known facts
- Deepak Talwar is a pioneer in India’s consulting business, specializing in foreign direct investments.
- United Distillers was Talwar’s first success. He managed to negotiate a deal that would have allowed him to use an existing plant at the Mumbai mill. This saved them millions.
- He was a member of the elite consulting league at Coca Cola.
- His Tier-1 clients include Coca Cola and General Motors as well as Vodafone, Indus Concessionaires and Roadies Transportation.
- Talwar’s Luna Moped, and 555 cigarettes were his signature style throughout the years.
- After undergoing quadruple bypass heart surgery, Deepak Talwar was moved to Dubai for personal care.
Deepak Talwar Family, Caste & Wife
Deepak Talwar was raised in a Hindu family. Narsing Das Talwar is his father. Deepa Talwar is his wife and the couple has a son, Aditya.
Deepak Talwar Career
His deep knowledge of FDI regulations and connections with top bureaucrats have had a tremendous impact on India’s economy, both in terms of job opportunities and business expansion. Deepak Talwar’s 40 year long career was marked by his first win at United Distillers. The company was permitted to use a secondhand plant at the Mumbai mills, after extensive refurbishment, sanitation and technological advances, rather than building a new plant.
Deepak Talwar was a true corporate wizard and this incident put him on the Indian corporate consulting map. Talwar’s clients include some of India’s most prominent names like Coca Cola and General Motors, Vodafone, Air France, Vodafone, Indus Concessionaires. Roadies Transportation, AMWAY. Carlsberg Breweries. Fosters. Diageo. Nokia. As a unique identification of corporate lobbyist, his close associates often speak about his Luna moped and 555 cigarettes.