Brian Laundrie, a Craftsman, is making headlines in news and social media due to his life partner Gabby Petito. Gabby Petito is a long-eared island native woman who has been absent from 25 August 2021. Brian’s parents haven’t seen Brian Laundrie since Tuesday. The Brian Laundrie Missing Case was registered by Florida Police.
Brian Laundrie Biography, Wiki
Brian Laundrie, a white man from Florida in the United States, is his name. He is Christopher John “Chris”, Roberta Maria Vinci Laundrie’s son, and Cassandra “Cassie” Laundrie’s brother.
Brian lives in North Port with his parents. He met Joseph Petito and Nicole Schmidt’s daughter Gabrielle Petito at Bayport-Blue Point High School, Bayport, Town of Islip Suffolk County, New York.
Brian, a self-described nature lover, wrote in his Instagram bio that he thinks bug bites are better that being brainwashed through the media.
Gabby moved in with him to North Port when he began dating Gabby in 2019.
He proposed to Gabby in July 2020. She said yes. He also hiked in Colorado, USA, that month.
He posted photos of Gabby and him on Instagram on October 28, 2020. I would die to see all our memories replayed, never loved anyone more than this girl.
He and Gabby visited Blood Mountain, Georgia, USA, in April 2021.
Gabby and he went to Blue Point in Suffolk County on June 17th 2021 to attend Gabby’s graduation from high school.
He and Gabby set off from Blue Point on July 2, 2021 for their cross-country camping adventure. They traveled across the United States in Gabby’s white Ford Transit van 2012 with a Florida license plate. They also spent time in Colorado, Utah and other states.
Witnesses saw Gabby and him arguing on a cell phone as their 2012 Ford Transit van was parked close to Moonflower Community Cooperative, Moab, Utah. Responding officers from the Moab City Police Department determined that there was not enough evidence to support criminal charges. One of the officers told him that Gabby had tried to slap him, thinking he would abandon her in Moab. He stayed at a hotel that night while Gabby stayed in her van.
He flew commercially from Salt Lake City, Utah, to Tampa, Florida on August 17. On August 23, 2021, the flight was a return flight. Steven Bertolino, Steven Bertolino’s family attorney, stated that he returned to Salt Lake City on August 23rd 2021 to meet Gabby. He and Gabby traveled from Salt Lake City to Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, USA on August 24, 2021. Her 2012 Ford Transit van was seen at the park on August 25, 2021.
He was hitchhiking in Colter Bay in Wyoming on August 29, 2021 when Miranda Baker and her boyfriend picked him up. Baker says that he offered $200 to ride with Baker before getting in the car. He was picked up near Alta, Wyoming’s Jackson Dam in less than 30 minutes.
He allegedly used a Capital One Bank debit and personal identification card to pay more than $1,000 between August 30, 2021, and September 1, 2021. He drove Gabby’s Ford Transit van 2012 to North Port on September 1, 2021 and stopped at Cassie’s house. The van was found at his home on September 10, 2021. According to the tip Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter”, Chapman received September 27, 2021, he stayed at Fort De Soto Park, Pinellas County in Florida, from September 1-3, 2020 and September 6-8th, 2021. Bertolino reports that Cassie was with the family for a short time at the campground on September 6, 2021. Schmidt reported Gabby missing on September 11, 2021 to the Suffolk County Police Department.
Gabby disappeared on September 11, 2021. Gabby’s family reported that he hired an attorney but refused to talk publicly about her whereabouts. According to his parents, he went to Venice with a backpack and left North Port on September 14, 2021. The North Port Police Department deemed him a person-of-interest in the investigation on September 15, 2021. He said that he was not cooperating with authorities. His parents summoned police to his North Port residence on September 17th, 2021 and informed them that he had not been seen since September 14th 2021.
Gabby, who was 19 years old, was found dead at Spread Creek Dispersed Camp Area, Bridger-Teton National Forest, on the east border of Grand Teton National Park. This area is close to the place where Baker and her boyfriend picked Gabby up on August 29, 2021. He was arrested for unauthorized debit card use and was charged on September 23rd 2021. Chapman declared that he would be entering the hunt for Chapman on September 25, 2021.
Cassie, his sister, was interviewed by “Good Morning America” on October 5, 2021. She stated that she doesn’t know where he is, and that if she did she would turn him over.
Brian Laundrie Death and Controversies
Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito set out on a roadtrip west in July 2021. They traveled across Florida, New York City, and West from Salt Lake City. They visited Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.
But, Brian Laundrie was alone when he arrived at Yellowstone National Park in September
After Gabby Petito’s family was unable to contact her for several days, and her whereabouts were unknown, a missing persons report was filed on 11 September 2021.
Brian Laundrie was reported missing on September 14, 2021.
Gabby Petito’s body was discovered in Teton County, 19 September 2021. Her boyfriend Brian Laundrie was named as a person of concern following forensic reports that Gabby Petito was strangled and killed.
The FBI found Brian Laundrie’s personal belongings, including a backpack and notebook, after weeks of searching.
Fascinating facts About Brian Laundrie
- Gabby moved in to North Port with him when Gabby began dating Gabby.
- Gabby was his proposal in July 2020. She said yes. He also went hiking in Colorado, USA that month.
- On October 28, 2020, he posted photos of Gabby with him on Instagram. It would be amazing to have all of our memories relived. I’ve never loved anyone more than this girl.
- In April 2021, he and Gabby visited Blood Mountain in Georgia, USA.
- Gabby and he traveled to Blue Point, Suffolk County, on June 17th 2021 in order to attend Gabby’s high school graduation.
- Gabby and he set out from Blue Point, July 2, 2021 to embark on their cross-country camping adventure. Gabby drove Gabby’s Ford Transit van 2012 white with a Florida plate across the United States. They also visited Utah, Colorado, and other states.
- Witnesses witnessed Gabby and him arguing over a cell phone while their Ford Transit van 2012 was parked near Moonflower Community Cooperative in Moab, Utah. The Moab City Police Department responded and found that there wasn’t enough evidence to warrant criminal charges. One officer told him Gabby tried to slap him thinking he would abandon Gabby in Moab. Gabby stayed in Gabby’s van, while he stayed in a hotel.
- He flew from Salt Lake City (Utah) to Tampa, Florida commercially on August 17. The flight was a return flight on August 23rd 2021. Steven Bertolino was Steven Bertolino’s family lawyer. He stated that he had returned to Salt Lake City to meet Gabby on August 23rd 2021. Gabby and he traveled together from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming on August 24, 2021. On August 25, 2021, her Ford Transit van 2012 was spotted at the park.
- Miranda Baker and her boyfriend met him while he was hitchhiking in Colter Bay, Wyoming, on August 29, 2021. Baker claims that Baker offered $200 for Baker’s ride before getting into the car. In less than 30 minutes, he was picked up in the vicinity of Alta, Wyoming’s Jackson Dam.
- Between August 30, 2021 and September 1, 2021, he allegedly used a Capital One Bank personal identification and debit card to pay over $1,000. Gabby drove Gabby’s Ford Transit van 2012 from North Port to Cassie’s home on September 1, 2021. On September 10, 2021, the van was discovered at Chapman’s home. According to the tip Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter”, Chapman received September 27, 2020, Chapman stayed in Fort De Soto Park. Pinellas County, Florida. He was there from September 1-3 and September 6-8, 2021. Bertolino reported that Cassie was seen with the family briefly at the campground on September 6, 2021. Schmidt reported Gabby missing to the Suffolk County Police Department on September 11, 2021.
- Gabby vanished on September 11, 2021. Gabby’s family said that Gabby hired an attorney, but refused to reveal her location publicly. His parents claim that he left North Port with a backpack, and went to Venice on September 14, 2021. On September 15, 2021, the North Port Police Department declared him to be a person of interest in the investigation. He stated that he wasn’t cooperating with authorities. His parents summoned the police to his North Port home on September 17th, 2021. They informed him that he hadn’t been seen since September 14th, 2021.
- Gabby, a 19-year-old girl, was found dead in Spread Creek Dispersed Camp Area of Bridger-Teton National Forest. It is located at the east border to Grand Teton National Park. This is the same area where Baker and her boyfriend picked Gabby-up on August 29, 2021. On September 23rd 2021, he was charged with unauthorized debit card usage. Chapman stated that he would enter the hunt for Chapman September 25, 2021.
- Cassie, Cassie’s sister was interviewed by Good Morning America on October 5, 2021. She said that she does not know where he is and would give him up if she did. Comparing dental records showed that the human remains found at North Port’s T. Mabry Carlton, Jr. Mortary Reserve, and Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, October 21, 2021, were his.
Brian Laundrie Fiance
Brian Laundrie is known for being Gabby Petitio’s fiance. She is missing since 25 Aug 2021. The pair was visiting Yellowstone National Park at the time. Gabby is twenty-years-old.
They have been married for several years. Gradually, their romance developed and they fell in love again. Gabby was proposed to by Brian Laundrie in 2020 and they became engaged. She and Brian embarked on their road trip in July 2021. They started by driving from Florida to New York City.
The pair then left Salt Lake City for the west. To avoid the smoke from wildfires, they did return to Salt Lake City in August. They finally made it to Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park. They never got to Yellowstone National Park as they had hoped. Gabby and Brian decided to share a van.
However, he did return to Florida by himself. After being unable to reach Petito for several days, her family filed a missing persons report on September 11.
Brian Laundrie FAQ’s
Who is Brian Laundrie?
Brian Laundrie is a Craftsman who is being a headline in news and on social media because of being a life partner of Gabby Petito who is a long island native woman, has been absent since 25 August 2021. Brian’s parents have not seen Brian Laundrie since last Tuesday. Floria Police registered the Brian Laundrie Missing Case.
How old is Brian Laundrie?
Currently, Brian Laundrie is 23 years old.
Who was Brian Laundrie’s fiance?