- 1 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Bio
- 2 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Biographical Details
- 3 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Career
- 4 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer):Relationship
- 5 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Net Worth 2023
- 6 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Facts
- 7 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Family
- 8 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Achievements
- 9 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Social Media
- 10 Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): International Career
- 11 FAQ’S
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Bio
Ashleigh Gardener was born in Adelaide, South Australia, on April 15, 1997. Gardener is a well-rounded player who can hit the cricket ball hard and also change the game when she has the ball in her hands. From the first time she played, she was a hit with everyone.
In 2015, she scored the most runs and led New South Wales to victory in Cricket Australia’s under-18 championships. She also won the player of the championship award, which was the right thing to do.
She also won the Impraja Cup 2015 player of the tournament award. Since then, her play at the domestic level has continued to impress everyone. As a result, she was quickly put on the Australian national team to play against New Zealand. She played her first T20 and ODI games against New Zealand in 2017.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Biographical Details
|Name||Ashleigh Katherine Gardner|
|Nick Name||Ellie Goulding|
|Profession Build||Australian cricketer|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1997|
|Birth Place||Bankstown, Australia|
|Current Age||25 years|
|Current Net worth||$1 Million|
|Height in Inches||168cm|
|Weight in Kg||54 kg|
|School||Kinross Wolaroi School|
|Parents||Jim Gardner, Katherine Gardner|
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Career
After playing very well in the Imparja Cup in 2014–15, Gardner made her WNCL debut with New South Wales in 2015–16 and joined the Sydney Sixers for the first season of the WBBL. She played one T20 game and one 50-over game for Northern Districts in New Zealand in the same summer (not to be confused with one of her local NSW Premier Cricket teams, Northern District Cricket Club).
Gardner had a big year in 2016–17. Both the Sixers and New South Wales won championships, and he was named the Young Gun of WBBL|02. She couldn’t play in the WBBL final because she was taken off the field because of heat exhaustion. This was reportedly done as a precaution after she hit her head in practise two days earlier.
During the 2017–18 WNCL season, Gardner joined a team in South Australia. She only played six games for her new team before going back to her home state of New South Wales. She started WBBL03 in a strong way by hitting 114 runs off 52 balls against the Melbourne Stars at North Sydney Oval. This was the fastest half-century and highest individual score in the league.
The Sixers went on to win back-to-back titles. In the final against the Perth Scorchers at Adelaide Oval, Gardner scored 22 runs without being out. She was cleared to play in the final of the 2018–19 WNCL season, even though she had to drop out of the previous game at the last minute after getting a mild concussion during warm-ups.
In the 33-run win over Queensland, she got 30 not out with the bat and 2 for 36 with the ball.
Also Read: Alexandra Hartley (Cricketer) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Wort 2023, Controversy and More
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer):Relationship
Bridget Patterson is the name of Ashleigh Gardner’s partner. Bridget was born on April 12, 1994, in Kingscote, South Australia.
Bridget is a cricket player as well. She throws a medium pace with her right arm and hits with her right hand. On Kangaroo Island, her father runs a lavender business in Emu Bay.
She plays for the Adelaide Strikers in the Australian Big Bash League and is a cricket player for South Australia in Australia.
But Ashleigh’s most recent Instagram photos show that she is now dating Monica Wright and is no longer with Bridget.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Net Worth 2023
Ashleigh Gardner gets paid more than Rs. 3 crores ($500,000) a year. Her contract with Cricket Australia and the Women’s Big Bash League, where she plays for Sydney Sixers, bring in most of her annual income.
In Australia, the minimum salary for a woman cricketer with a national contract is $87,609, and the average salary is $211,000.
Ashleigh also plays for the Birmingham Phoenix in a competition called “The Hundred.” In The Hundred, the lowest pay for women cricketers is between £7,500 ($10,000) and £31,250 ($41,500).
Also Read: Marizanne Kapp (Cricketer) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Worth 2023, Controversy and More
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Facts
- In 2019, Gardner played her first Test Match for Australia. She was the second woman and third Aboriginal Australian to do so.
- At the 2015 Imparja Cup, Ash was named Player of the Tournament.
- Gardner is a strong voice for the people and culture of the First Nations.
- Ashleigh Gardner had won two world titles by the time she was 22. She was a devastating batter and a game-winner with the ball.
- Gardner led the Australia Indigenous team in India when he was 18 years old.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Family
Jim and Katherine Gardener are Ashleigh’s parents. The ancestors of her mother are from the Muruwari tribe. They live in the Welsh countryside.
Even though the cricketer talks about them a lot in interviews, neither of her parents are as well-known. Aaron is the name of her brother. Gardner had not been to the Muruwari land in a long time, where her mother’s relatives lived.
The Australian all-rounder was raised as a proud Aboriginal woman. For the past three or four years, she has been interested in her Muruwari roots. Due to her busy cricket schedule and the COVID-19 lockdown, she hasn’t been to the area yet.
Ashleigh Gardner helped Australia win against India on Friday at Edgbaston, where women’s T20 cricket kicked off the Commonwealth Games. Australia was a favourite to win the gold medal.
In response to India’s score of 154 for 8, the top order of the current 20-over and 50-over world champions struggled at first.
Meg Lanning and Alyssa Healy were two of the players who lost their wickets quickly.
Gardner kept Australia in the game with a score of 52 runs off 35 balls without getting out. Then, leg spinner Alana King got the winning runs off of Deepti Sharma to seal a three-wicket win with an extra over to spare.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Achievements
- In 1985–86, when things looked bad, the player scored hundreds against both New Zealand and India.
- Greg was able to get ten wickets in the Tied Test at Madras, and he played well with the bat against England in 1986–87.
- Matthews won the Cricketer of the Year Award (under 11s Northern Districts Cricket Association) in 1970–71 and 1971–72.
- But Greg Matthews’s amazing runs in a game against Queensland helped NSW get to the final of the Sheffield Shield.
- In a shield game against WA, the player was able to get three wickets. Later, in a game against team Pakistan, the player scored 86 runs with 13 boundaries.
- Greg was chosen to be one of the two spinners on the team that went to the West Indies in 1983–84.
- The former Australian cricketer scored about 87 runs and took 5–32 against Queensland. The player then got his first hundred, 103, against team Victoria.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): Social Media
She has a lot of fans on different social media sites. Her fans can follow Ashleigh on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and other sites. She is one of Australia’s best cricketers. Ashleigh Gardner is one of the best women’s cricket players in the world. The ICC also ranks her as one of the top 10 batswomen.
Taking into account her fans, she checks out their social media profiles to find out more about them.
Ashleigh Gardner’s Instagram account has a total of 43.9K followers. She has 491 people who follow her on Instagram. So far, Ashleigh Gardner has made a total of 249 posts on her Instagram account.
Ashleigh has posted photos of herself as well as photos from different games and the Stadium. She is very beautiful and has a lot of talent. Many people from all over the world follow her.
Ashleigh Gardner also has a lot of fans on Twitter. She has 10,4k people who follow her on Twitter. On her Twitter profile, there are 109 people who follow her.
Her management team is in charge of her Twitter account. Ashleigh Gardner has played cricket for a number of Australian teams, and she also plays for the Australian National women’s cricket team.
There are a lot of people who like her all over the world, not just in Australia. After being thought of as one of the top 10 women T20 International players. She now has more people who like her. She also makes a lot of money from her social media accounts.
Ashleigh Gardner (cricketer): International Career
- Ashleigh Gardner made her first T20I and ODI appearances against New Zealand in February and March 2017, respectively.
- Gardner played her first game for Australia in the 2017 limited-overs Women’s World Cup in England. She was the first Indigenous woman to do so.
- She also played for Australia in the 2018 T20 Women’s World Cup, which was held in the West Indies. The 25-year-old played her first test match in July 2019 against England.
- Gardner was given a central contract by Cricket Australia for the 2019–20 season. Gardner also took part in the T20 Women’s World Cup in Australia in 2020.
- The 25-year-old was also picked for the team that will go to New Zealand for the ICC Women’s World Cup in 2022. In January 2022, Gardner was also on the team that played the Ashes.
- So far, Gardner has played in three test matches. He has scored two half-centuries, with an average of 39.25 and a high of 56.
- Gardner has scored 528 runs in 39 WODIs. Her best score is 67, and she has four half-centuries. In 43 ODIs, she has taken 43 wickets, and her best bowling performance was 3/28.
- The all-around player has made 815 runs in 51 WT20I games, with the highest score being 93. So far in her T20I career, she has taken 27 wickets and her best bowling figure is 3/22.
Q.1 Who is Ashleigh Gardner ?
Ans. She is a cricket player from Australia.
Q.2 How old is Ashleigh Gardner?
Ans. She turned 25 this year.
Q: How much does Ashleigh Gardner have in the bank?
Ans. Her total worth is $1,000,000.00.
Q.4: What’s her real name?
Ans. Ashleigh Katherine Gardner is what her real name is.
Q.5: What is the name of Ashleigh Gardner’s partner?
Ans. Her partner’s name is Bridget Patterson.
Read More: Smriti Mandhana (Cricketer) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Worth 2023, Controversy and More