Arijit Singh Early-life:
Arijit Singh was born on 25 April 1987, in Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal to Kakkad singh, a Punjabi dad and Bengali mom. He has one sister named Amrita singh. He was married twice. His first wife was Rupreka Banerjee. His second wife is Koel Roy singh.He has two son, one named Jul and one step daughter. His dad was a LIC agent while his mother was a homemaker. Arijit Singh got initial knowledge in music from the family by his uncle and aunt. He has completed his schooling from Raja Bijay Singh Senior High School. Then went to Sripat Singh College at a University of Kalyani affiliate. He got his education in classic music, Rabindra Sangeet and pop music by Rajendra Prasad Hazari. Arijit Singh was a decent student but he had been more affectionate about music in early youth, which is why dad let him build up a career in music and handled proper training for the kid.
Arijit Singh Career:
Arijit Singh involves came to the picture when he playback in a movie Aashiqui 2 in 2013. However, he came into the public eye to the very first time during the Fame Gurukul on Sony television, a reality tv series. In the signing contest, he lost the final. In the Mithoon’s picture “Phir Mohabbat”, he snapped with Mohammad Irfan Ali which has been his very first playback. Then Arijit Singh entered Bollywood by lent his voice at the movie Murder 2 in 2011. The song Tum Hi Ho attracted career breakthrough for him and Filmfare along with IIFA best male playback singer award where he was nominated for Aashique-2.
- Arijit Singh sings in Hindi and Bengali and also performed in various other Indian languages.
- Arijit is often compared to singer Atif Aslam for voice, feel and tone.
- Interestingly, his son Jul also acted in the film “Sa.”
- Arijit Singh states that when I’d get an opportunity to travel back in time, I would really like to sing with Kishore Kumar.
- In 2019, Arijit Singh won the National Film Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for the song ‘Binte DIL’ from the film “Padmaavat.”
- It is actually impossible to cover most of his superhit music collections, however we are trying to cover most of his latest collection, please have a look at.
- In September 2013, Arijit was arrested for assaulting a journalist, after the journalist asked him details regarding his divorce process with his first wife.
- In May 20-16, Arijit posted an open letter to Salman Khan on face book, asking him to retain his version of a song in the movie Sultan, he believed Salman had captured by another singer,” as Salman thought Arijit insulted him at the Star Guild Awards function at 2014. But after, Arijit deleted that article out of facebook.