Amber Goldfarb Bio
Amber Goldfarb is a Canadian actress from the city of Montreal, Quebec. She was born on December 20, 1992. She is well-known all over the world because she played Nicole Weston in the TV movie My Mother’s Killer Boyfriend (original title: The Narcissist).
This actress played the role of a single mother who fell in love with a professor named Jonathan Selby, who was played by Damon Runyan. The movie’s plot is mostly about them. This hit movie was directed by Max McGuire, and Vivian Rhodes wrote the script.
This talented star was born on December 20, 1992, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her birthday is December 20. Amber Goldfarb will be 28 years old in 2020. Based on her birth information, I think she is a Sagittarius, which is one of the fire signs.
But I don’t know if this actress really believes all this or not. Many astrology websites say that Sagittarius is very idealistic, funny, and kind. They like being free and going places. Jupiter is the planet that rules them.
There aren’t a lot of details about her education, but many websites say that she went to a local school for both elementary and high school. Later, she went to the Canadian Film Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This is one of the most well-known film schools in Canada.
|Full Real Name||Amber Mullin Goldfarb.|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 years.|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1992 (Sunday).|
|Place of Birth||Montreal, Quebec, Canada.|
|Alma mater||Canadian Film Centre.|
|Net worth (as of 2021)||$1 Million US Dollars (approx.).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms:54 kg|
- 1 8 things about Amber Goldfarb you didn’t know
- 2 1- Smart and Beautiful
- 3 2-Famous for
- 4 3- Roles that help out
- 5 4-Fitness Junkie
- 6 5- Huge Number of Fans
- 7 6- Helper of others
- 8 7- Digital Sphere
- 9 8- Favorite Actress
- 10 Amber Goldfarb Family
- 11 Amber Goldfarb Career
- 12 The 10 facts by Amber Goldfarb
- 13 FAQ’S
8 things about Amber Goldfarb you didn’t know
Amber Goldfarb is a Canadian actress who is known for her great work on French and English TV shows like Cavendish (CBC), The Bold Type (Freeform, Amazon Prime), 19-2 (Bravo), and many others that are worth sharing. She has also worked on “Trauma (Radio-Canada)” and other well-known and interesting shows. What else? She is up for a Screen-Award because she has worked in the French and English entertainment industries. This is a huge win for her. Since she started working in show business, there is no doubt that she has done great things. During her acting career, she has gained a huge number of fans and a lot of respect. Here are some lesser-known facts about the beautiful actress that will help you learn more about her. We’re sure you didn’t know about her before, though.
1- Smart and Beautiful
Amber Goldfarb is a beautiful and smart actress. She has a bachelor’s degree from the well-known Canadian Film Centre. And when she was done, she was a well-trained actress who did well in her career.
Amber Goldfarb is known for her great acting in shows like “The Bold Type” (Freeform and Amazon Prime), “19-2” (Bravo), “Ransom” (CBS and Global), “Lost Girl” (SyFy and Showcase), and many more.
3- Roles that help out
Goldfarb is mostly in supporting roles in the Eli Batalion-directed comedy Appiness: “Yildlife Crises,” in which she plays a lot of small parts. Which is better? At the Canada China International Film Festival, she won the award for Best Actress.
Amber Goldfarb is a fitness fanatic who loves to keep her health and body in good shape. She never misses her daily workouts and sticks to a healthy diet plan to stay fit and healthy.
5- Huge Number of Fans
The actress has a huge number of fans who follow her work. Yes… She has more than a million people who follow her in real life and on social media. The best part is that her fans and admirers can’t stop telling her how great she is.
6- Helper of others
Goldfarb is an actress, but she is also a philanthropist who has been working with some charitable groups. She gives money to charities and helps communities that are poor and in need.
7- Digital Sphere
If we’re talking about the digital world, we’d say she’s gained more. She has been in “Guidestones,” which won an Emmy, and as the new leading ensemble character in season 2 of “LARPs (Executive Produced by Felicia Day),” which is Greek & Sundry’s most popular hit web series and for which she got a Canadian Screen Nomination for Best Actress in a series made for digital media.
8- Favorite Actress
Do you want to know which actress your favorite star likes best? Let us tell you that her favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston, who is well-known for being on the TV show “Friends,” which became a huge hit right away.
Amber Goldfarb Family
The names of her mother and father have not been made public yet. She did, however, share a picture of her parents on Instagram. Her father died a long time ago of natural causes. She grew up in the Canadian city of Montreal. She has a younger brother and a younger sister. She always wanted to be an actress, even when she was young. Her family helped her decide to become an actress and supported her decision.
Amber Goldfarb Career
In the movie Legacy of Fear, she played Rose Park Girl at the beginning of 2006. After three years, her voice was finally used in the video game Assassin’s Creed II. She later played Sexy Text Girl #1 on the TV show “Blue Mountain State” in 2010.
After that, she was in more episodes of the show and TV movies like “Love Locks,” “The Queen of Sin,” and “My Mother’s Killer Boyfriend,” among many others. She first appeared on TV in the 2014 show “Helix,” which ran until 2015. She played Jaye in six episodes of the show.
She has also been in Cavendish (CBC), The Bold Type (Freeform, Amazon Prime), 19-2 (Bravo), Ransom (CBS & Global), Lost Girl (SyFy & Showcase), King (Showcase), Being Human (SyFy & Space), Trauma (Radio-Canada), Musée Eden (Radio-Canada), St-Nickel (Unis TV), and two seasons of Ronald D. Moore’s sci-fi series Helix (SyFy & Showcase).
The 10 facts by Amber Goldfarb
- Amber Goldfarb was born on December 20 in Canada. She grew up there with her parents and older sister. She is 28 years old and 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Since she was a child, Amber has wanted to be an actress. She went to a Canadian high school and college to finish her formal education.
- Goldfarb went to the well-known Canadian Film Centre and got a degree from there. She got better at acting, dancing, improv, and other things while she was in high school.
- Amber won the award for Best Actress at the Canada China International Film Festival for her supporting role in Eli Batalion’s feature film Appiness.
- Amber has used motion capture to put her voice and body in a number of video games, such as Far Cry Primal, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Batman: Arkham Knight, and others.
- Goldfarb has played many different roles in the world of Assassin’s Creed. She was up for an ACTRA Award for her role as Aveline de Grandpre, the first female main character in Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.
- Amber’s most recent appearances on TV shows were as a recurring character in a Netflix show and as a guest star in Season 2 of Blood & Treasure.
- Amber started dating Jess Dadoun on February 28, 2017, and on April 2, 2019, she asked him to marry her. She got married to Jess in the same year.
- Goldfarb started using Twitter in April 2009 and Instagram in September 2014. She has more than 2,500 Twitter followers and 2.1k Instagram followers.
- Amber has both a website and a page on IMDB. But Wiki does not yet have a page for her.
Where did Amber Goldfarb get her start?
What country does Amber Goldfarb come from?
What kind of people does Amber Goldfarb come from?
How do you know what color Amber Goldfarb’s eyes are?
What does Amber Goldfarb look like?
What is the size of Amber Goldfarb’s body?